Suppliers & Contractors

Working with Gibson Energy

Do you share the Gibson Energy commitment to excellence and customer service? Find out if you qualify to be a service provider.

Our suppliers, contractors and service providers play a key role in helping us achieve our business objectives. We are always looking for providers who share our values and understand the importance of working safely and responsibly.

In order to work with Gibson Energy, you must pre-qualify. Gibson uses ISNetworld as its primary prequalification service provider. The information you provide to ISNetworld will help us assess your company’s environmental, health and safety performance as well as your financial strength.

Prequalification does not mean or imply any right to work for Gibson. Prequalification only means that your company qualifies to be on an approved bidders list and that you are eligible to work with us.

As part of the ISNetworld prequalification process as well as our Request for Proposals (RFP) process, we have implemented an environmental, social and governance (ESG) questionnaire to enable us to better understand your sustainability practices and performance. We also seek to identify local suppliers as well as minority-owned businesses (i.e. Indigenous-owned, woman-owned, racial or ethnic minority-owned, or other).

Click here to review Contractor EH&S Requirements (Capital Projects).


We use ISNetworld as the first step in prequalifying all contractors who would like to be considered for our approved bidders list. In order to be considered during the contractor/supplier services selection process, your company must subscribe to ISNetworld.

Your company’s ISNetworld subscription will provide Gibson Energy with access to the following required information:

  • Company Information
  • Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Questionnaire
  • Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Questionnaire
  • Documents
  • Written Health and Safety Programs
  • WCB Information


To ensure Gibson has access to your company’s information, please follow the steps below to authorize us to view your company’s scorecard:

  1. Login to ISNetworld
  2. Select “Company Information”
  3. Select “Company Admin”
  4. Select “Account Information Access”
  5. Select the “Contractor Operators/Data Providers tab”
  6. Type “Gibson Energy Inc.” and select “Search”
  7. Select “Unblock” under the “Action” column for Gibson Energy Inc.
  8. Select “Yes” on the pop

Contractors must receive an A or B grade in order to pre-qualify with Gibson Energy. Once prequalification is met, a Gibson representative will contact you to discuss next steps.

For any questions regarding ISN, please contact the ISN Customer Service Team at 800-976-1303 or click Contact Us to Chat or Submit a Request for assistance.

Purchase Order Terms & Conditions

Unless otherwise governed by an existing agreement, purchase orders issued by Gibson’s Canadian affiliates shall be governed by the following Purchase Order Terms & Conditions:


At Gibson Energy, we are committed to ensuring the protection of the health, safety and welfare of our employees, owner-operators, Contractors and the public. As such, we require all contractors working with Gibson to adhere to the following corporate policies:

OpenInvoice Instructions for Suppliers

Gibson Energy is requiring all of its suppliers to use OpenInvoice to submit their invoices in order to be processed for payment. OpenInvoice is an e-invoicing system that is completely free for suppliers to use. The platform streamlines the entire procure-to-pay process, facilitates timely payment, and allows your company to monitor invoice status online.

If you are not already registered, please contact Enverus at [email protected] or 1-866-627-3287 to set up your account. An OpenInvoice account is free of charge.

Click here for further instructions on registering for OpenInvoice.

The following requirements are intended for suppliers that provide materials and/or services to Gibson Energy Inc. and
its affiliated entities. It includes the details that suppliers are required to complete for submission of invoices for

Please click here for invoicing submission guidelines

Please review our FAQs for commonly asked questions about OpenInvoice.

Looking for support? Please contact one of the following:

Land Inquiries and Crossing Agreements

At Gibson Energy, we are committed to employing responsible management practices which will result in protecting the environment, health and safety of our employees, contractors and the public. We have a comprehensive Emergency Management Program with active initiatives in place to educate and inform our neighbours and ensure the safety of those working and living in areas surrounding our pipelines.

If you are planning to dig or disturb the ground near a pipeline Right-of-Way, it is your responsibility to ensure that your activities don’t disturb the pipeline. Prior to starting any type of ground disturbance work, you are required to Call or Click Before You Dig. For further information on ground disturbance activities, visit our Pipeline Safety page.

We believe it is our duty to ensure anyone excavating near our pipelines and facilities knows the precautions to take before beginning their work. If you are working near, or crossing, Gibson Energy pipeline or facility, a crossing agreement is required. To obtain a crossing agreement, you will need to provide Gibson land management team with the following information:

  • Company legal name for whom the work is being done
  • Legal land location of the proposed work
  • Project name
  • Project scope of work description
  • Project timelines
  • Affected Gibson Energy facilities: (e.g. pipeline license and line number, survey plan number, PLA number, etc.)
  • Measurements and distances in relation to the Gibson Energy facilities
  • Survey plan and identified crossing location
  • Access roads use requirements
  • Temporary Work Space requirements and measurements
  • Used vehicle and equipment weights and information

Gibson Energy representative must be notified 72 hours in advance of the start of construction and be present at the site during ground disturbance activities within 5 meters of Gibson’s pipeline(s) to ensure adequate protection is maintained during construction activities.

We have provided the following form to assist you in requesting a crossing agreement. Requests and additional inquiries can be sent to our Land Department by email.